Empower all students to be life-long learners.
To provide an exemplary education by meeting the diverse needs of students and by preparing all students for
lifelong learning and career or college opportunities.
The Quillayute Valley School District Board of Directors value integrity above all. We agree to:
- Base all decisions on what’s best for students.
- Demonstrate financial responsibility in all that we do.
- Respect diversity and the individual differences of others.
- Believe that student success is everyone’s responsibility.
- Celebrate successes.
- Promote effective and supportive interpersonal communication.
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment where all are protected from violence, harassment, bullying and threatening situations.
- Build a positive culture by establishing and maintaining a strong, cohesive team.
- The district will close the achievement gap.
- The district will provide a safe and orderly environment where individuals are protected from bullying, harassment or violence.
- The district will show respect for cultural diversity and celebrate student individuality.
- The district will respond to the needs of its students, parents, and community.
- The school will use technology effectively to improve teaching and learning.