HSP+ offers many ways to enhance your child’s education.
1) One way is for them to take just one class. There are contract classes, on-site classes, as well as Insight School of Washington.
2) Another way is to enroll full time as a contract student, where the curriculum and the assignments can be provided by the teacher and your child studies at home. Then you and your child will meet with the teacher for one hour a week to go over what was learned, for tutoring, and or testing.
3) Or any of the combination of these two.
4) Your child also can enroll in any public school class, provided there is room in the class for them.
1) Download a registration form, and Immunization form, These can also be or pick up a registration packet from the Quillayute Valley District Office Fill these out.
2) If your child is currently enrolled in one of the district schools, then a request for transfer form needs to be filled out.
3) Make an appointment with the principal, Mr. Weltz by calling 374-6262 est. 356. Hand in your paperwork and discuss possible enrollment in HSP+